Thursday 15 November 2012

Love without communication -_-

 It was their 50th wedding anniversary. They had called family and friends to celebrate with them, they looked at each others face still filled with love and admiration one for the other as they renewed a vow that had practically became their lifestyle.
At night after the party, John came out of the kitchen with the normal routine he has been doing for the past 50 years, serve his wife tea and bread before bed. As he dropped the tea next to Kate, she burst into tears and could hardly speak of what made her cry. After minutes of consolation she Finally spoke looking into Johns eyes. "for the past 50 years you have consistently served me tea with the part of bread that I hate so much but I ate it all through 50 years without complaints because I love you, wouldn't you have made a change today?". John could not hold back the hot tears that rolled down his cheek, after crying he spoke."for the past 50 years I had served you with my favorite part of a bread and deprived my self of it because I love you". They both cried their hearts out as they discovered that for the past 50 years they have been living as two strangers...
Moral: Although LOVE is a binding force for any relationship, solid communication is the rock to which it blossoms. Before u say YES to his advances ask yourself this "CAN I TALK TO HIM LIKE MY FRIEND?"

1 comment: