Tuesday 30 April 2013

Home Remedy For Toothache (via @wickedstepmami)

I came across a very cheap and efficient remedy to toothache which is also permanent.
I suffer from toothache as well, and only a few people understand the excruciating pain we suffer.
Over the years, So many prescriptions have been given to me by people,I even had one tooth removed. I tried the salt and water,which relieves for a short period and took pain killers also.
Recently,I had another terrible experience and my Grandmother suggested we buy native salt and apply it in small quantities in the affected tooth and leave it for about 5 minutes and then spit it out. This should be done regularly even when the pain subsides. It brings instant relief, So share and help a friend or a loved one
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Etisalat. Enjoy high speed mobile broadband on our easyblaze and plans for BlackBerry. Visit www.etisalat.com.ng for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment