Tuesday 12 February 2013

The Adventures of LARA; CAT via (@wickedstepmami)

On the second day of February, I moved into Lara hostel. It was so cool and serene, the kind of environment I loved to be in. at that time we were only 7 students living there, the transformer had not been connected yet but we were all so excited to be there. I was the only one in my block upstairs so occasionally, I would go to the balcony to relax.
I was answering a phone call when I heard a knock on my door, I went to open the door and that was the first time I met her, she was light skinned and had hazel coloured eyes like a cat, so I nicknamed her 'CAT'. She seemed so nice and offered to come around so we could chill. I was not a fan of 'gumming' people so I just smiled and went along with her gist. She left and went to her room and I didn't see her for the rest of the day.
The next day, her friends came to see her, they were like a wild pack of hyenas, and they kept screaming profanities like I have never heard before, I wondered why such a quiet girl would have such raw friends but it was none of my business so I closed my door and went inside to read. I began to hear strange noises coming from the end of the corridor, like someone begging, I opened my door to listen some more and I could hear cat screaming 'you're killing me' I was wondering why anyone would want to kill her. So I stepped out of my room and looked inside her room, and that was when I saw it, she and her friends were 69ing each other, i was so shocked that I stood lifeless for a few minutes.
On further investigation, I found out that cat had a boyfriend who visits her sometimes and was also a runs babe, she smoked so much that she became sick and was warned to stop. A new girl came to the hostel and asked for cat's room number, I was worried that cat would influence her negatively, but I was wrong, she was even worse than cat, but that's a story for another day.
Cat eventually left her boyfriend and settled for a younger guy who lived in the hostel or a younger slave if u may. I realized that I was in the jungle when new people started moving into the hostel. Characters of different shapes and sizes, But I was determined to survive, I became friends with a woman and her cousin who had vitiligo, but her story is for another day, don't forget to share, have a good day.


Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

1 comment:

  1. I need more adventures of lara!! You are a good writer!

    ReplyDelete