Wednesday 9 January 2013

POLL:Can you give your kidney to your boyfriend or girlfriend?

POLL: can you give your kidney to your boyfriend/girlfriend
Hello everyone, for some time now, I have been the only one expressing my view on matters. Today I decided to take a different direction. I decided to ask the public in general by means of twitter to know their views on certain matters and allow them to be heard. I asked if they could give out their kidney to their lover [boyfriend or girlfriend] and these were the responses I got.
Lol rat poison. Ok moving on, others had this to say


Only this young lady @honeyybelle agreed to dispense of one of her kidneys for her boyfriend. Send your views as well and don't forget to share.

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

2 comments:

  1. Of course I can give my gal my kidney if am the only person left to save her life, why won't I do that? As long as I love her, it will be a walk in the park.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to give my boyfriend a life he deserves I mean hes kind looks after me when im ill so I want to help him hes the only person who I have left I mean both of his kidneys are f***ed so if I guve one if mine thrn he should be ok xx

    ReplyDelete